Yesterday I came home to a very exciting surprise – my first ipsy package! I first learned about Ipsy through the beauty blogs I follow and figure what’s the harm in a $10 investment!? I signed up mid-January so I unfortunately had to wait until now to get my first shipment. Let me tell you – it was well worth the wait! I am so pleased with the product I received!
What’s in my bag:
- peach blush
- hair volumizing spray
- deep plum eye pencil with sharper
- pastel pink lip gloss
- angled brush
- IPSY travel-size make up bag
Perfectly packaged together in a super cute metallic pink mailer.
Today I tried out the brush, eye liner, lip gloss and blush.
- The brush is perfect, I have been meaning to stop by ulta to pick up a new angled brush (no lie!) and poof! There one is! This is a fantastic brush for contouring!
- The blush is gorgeous, highly pigmented and a great shade for my skin tone
- I loved the eye liner, I haven’t experimented too much with colored eye pencils but I need to start – immediately. The plum color compliments and brightens my blue eyes!
- The gloss is very pigmented and not sticky, like some glossy can be. It’s a beautiful color to start spring with!
I am so thrilled with my Ipsy – I’m definitely hooked! Cannot wait for next month!
Have you tried it? Check out http://www.ipsy.com and start your own subscription, you won’t be disappointed!
Until Next Time,
For the Love of Fashion (& monthly subscriptions),