Who says you can’t wear white after Labor Day?!
I, personally, love white in winter – especially when it comes to printed jeans! When wearing light colored jeans in the winter months, I typically pair it with darks – dark tops, dark shoes, and maybe even dark accessories – to warm up the look.
Here’s my look of the day:
- Wore two ways… The first look is a dressy version using statement jewelry. The second is a comfortable, casual look accessorizing with a mustard infinity scarf and a knot bun.
- Black and White Floral Print Jeans: American Eagle $59.50
- Sheer Black Top with Gold Trim: Forever 21 $27.80
- Black Leather Boots: Franco Sarto ‘Christie’ $130
- Anchors Aweigh Necklace Set in Turquoise: Charming Charlie $15
- Mustard Infinity Scarf: Charlotte Russe $12.99
A splash of color is always a great touch with a black and white outfit! Try this look with an infinity scarf on bitter cold days or a chunky statement turquoise necklace and matching earrings!
Get the look:
How do you wear your printed jeans? Leave a comment below!
Until next time,
For the Love of Fashion,