I’ve been in love with the color Olive Green since…well… forever! My favorite thing to do with this color is mixing military inspired clothing with something girly. It’s unexpected and fashion forward.
Today’s outfit of the day:
Such an effortless look!
- Vest: Forever 21 $32.80
- Black Long Sleeve Crop Top: Forever 21 $9.80
- Skater Skirt: TJ Maxx $16
- Black Super Opaque Tights: Macy’s $12
I love this skater skirt – & at a bargain! This shape is great on any body shape and can be transformed from daytime to evening with simple modifications. The pattern of variety sized vertical stripes provide a unique and memorable look. With crop tops such a hit this year, it’s practically become a basic in my closet.
I paired this look with a simple messy knot bun leaving some curls to cascade along my face. This effortless hair-do goes well with an edgy military look!
Accessories add so much personality to an outfit – I never leave the house without them!
- Top Left: Stone cocktail ring: Macy’s $22
- Top Right: Black Leather boots: Franco Sarto $130
- Bottom: Statement necklace: Coldwater Creek $79.95
Get the Look:
Until next time,
For the Love of Fashion,